My Super Lady - "MAA..ðŸ‘ļ♕

My Super Lady

“āŠ˜āŠĢો āŠŽāŠ§ો āŠŊાāŠĶો āŠĻો āŠ­ાāŠ° āŠ†āŠŠીāŠĻે āŠœāŠĪા āŠ°āŠđ્āŠŊા āŠ›ો āŠŪેāŠĄāŠŪ āŠĪāŠŪે” 😊

My Super Lady, my lady luck, Charm & Spark of my life.


“āŠŪāŠ°āŠĩા āŠŪાāŠŸે āŠ˜āŠĢાં āŠ°āŠļ્āŠĪા āŠđોāŠŊ āŠ›ે, āŠŠāŠ°ંāŠĪુ āŠœāŠĻ્āŠŪ āŠēેāŠĩા āŠŪાāŠŸે āŠāŠ• āŠœ āŠ°āŠļ્āŠĪો āŠĪે ‘āŠŪા’.”

Nobody deserves a card where the effort has been phoned-in—least of all a doting and devoted mother. But sometimes, it can be difficult to appropriately express oneself, especially when the person you're writing for illicit such tender feelings. Multiply this by a factor of ten when it's your mother who is the recipient. In the interest of summing up your emotions perfectly.

“āŠœેāŠĻા āŠŠ્āŠ°ેāŠŪāŠŪાં āŠ•્āŠŊાāŠ°ેāŠŊ āŠŠાāŠ–ંāŠĄ āŠĻા āŠĻāŠĄે āŠĪેāŠĻું āŠĻાāŠŪ ‘āŠŪા’. "

“āŠĶāŠĩા āŠ•ાāŠŪ āŠĻ āŠ†āŠĩી āŠĪો āŠĻāŠœāŠ° āŠ‰āŠĪાāŠ°ે āŠ›ે (āŠĶુāŠ†), āŠŪાāŠĪા (āŠŪા) āŠ›ે āŠļાāŠđેāŠŽ āŠđાāŠ° āŠ•્āŠŊાં āŠŪાāŠĻે āŠ›ે.”

When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know. She is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob. She is like a glue. Our moms are our superheroes and biggest supporters, but we usually don’t tell them enough how much they’re appreciated. My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was. To describe a mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.

All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. she is the one who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.


" āŠŪāŠŪ્āŠŪી āŠĪāŠĻે āŠĻāŠđીં āŠļāŠŪāŠœાāŠŊ" āŠ† āŠĩાāŠ•્āŠŊ āŠŽોāŠēāŠĪા āŠŠāŠđેāŠēા āŠđāŠœાāŠ°ો āŠĩાāŠ° āŠĩિāŠšાāŠ° āŠ•āŠ°āŠĩો,

āŠœ્āŠŊાāŠ°ે āŠĪāŠŪāŠĻે āŠŽોāŠēāŠĪા āŠĻāŠđોāŠĪું āŠ†āŠĩāŠĄāŠĪું āŠĻે āŠĪ્āŠŊાāŠ°ે āŠŪાāŠĪ્āŠ° āŠāŠĻે āŠāŠ• āŠĻે āŠœ āŠļāŠŪāŠœાāŠĪું āŠđāŠĪું.”

Most mothers are instinctive philosophers. I always used to listen my mother, always ask for her opinions but at one stage where my mother was correct, I denied to listen her. I wish if I listened to her, my life was different and I was in the different directions. She was always correct regarding the decision I took in my early age of 20s. A mother never needs to meet someone to identify whether he/she is good enough in your life or not. She naturally has the instinct to identify all people around her child. She always said “He/she is not good for you, not perfect for you, not honest or loyal to you, using you” but I always ignore her, as I felt she is a mother & she is only worried about her daughter just because of her love & care towards myself. But I was WRONG.

“āŠļāŠŪāŠŊ āŠĻી āŠāŠ• āŠāŠ• āŠļેāŠ•āŠĻ્āŠĄ āŠŪાં āŠŪāŠĻે āŠ•ોāŠˆ āŠœો āŠŊાāŠĶ āŠ†āŠĩāŠĪું āŠđોāŠŊ āŠĪો āŠ āŠĪું āŠ›ે ‘āŠŪા’.”

āŠĶિāŠē āŠŪાંāŠĨી āŠ•્āŠŊાāŠ°ેāŠŊ āŠĻāŠˆ āŠœāŠˆ āŠķāŠ•ે… I always feel you around 😇

Today she is not in with us but somewhere in the universe, her presence is still there. I can feel it every moment. Spirit works with energy, so if the vibration is right, you are open and there is an opportunity to communicate, they will! They love to communicate through music, often playing songs of significance at uncanny times. Music works for them because it is operating on vibrational frequencies. I've got her spirit. She's always got my back.

I am dying to see her every moment, I am dying to hear her, I am dying to touch her, I am dying to get a tight hug from her. I know she is watching all my emotions from somewhere & she always protect me in unexpected ways every time. My Love for her is increasing every moment. It is a stage of my life right now; she is the only best friend for me. I am talking to her only, sharing my good or bad things with her only, going to shopping alone but pretending like she is with me & she is helping to choose everything. She is making me strong to face each & everything.

“āŠĪāŠŪાāŠ°ા āŠđાāŠļ્āŠŊ āŠĻે āŠ āŠœાāŠĢે āŠ›ે, āŠĪāŠŪાāŠ°ા āŠŪૌāŠĻ āŠĻે āŠ āŠŠીāŠ›ાāŠĢે āŠ›ે, āŠŪા āŠĪો āŠŪા āŠ›ે āŠ āŠĩāŠĢāŠ•āŠđ્āŠŊું āŠŠāŠĢ āŠœાāŠĢે āŠ›ે”

I am the person who will hurt myself but never share it with to my mother as I know she is a heart/Asthma patient and I don’t want to bother/hurt her with my pain which I got with my wrong decisions. Still, I can’t understand how she came to know everything I suffered in my life.

I went here & there, I tried to get solutions from the strangers who were only interested to have fun & entertainment from my life & issues. They were never loyal & true to my face & my back. Rather to go my mother, I choose them to share all the problems. This is the most wrong & worst decision I have taken in my life. But still She is a mother, she understood all my pains, all my tears, all my unspoken words. She welcomed me & my pain with smile, hugged me tight & told me that everything will be fine & you will be out of this mess very soon. It was last conversation with her but I was not aware that she will take all my pain with herself just to make my life easy. Still, she is protecting me from everywhere. 

Before she died, I was always thinking before doing anything good or bad that GOD is watching me & listening to me even if no one on this earth is looking to it, but now I always feel my mother is also watching me & if I will do anything wrong, she will be hurt & feel insulted for being my mother as she never taught to behave badly with anyone. She never taught to steal things from anyone, she never taught to insult anyone, she never taught to hurt or cheat anyone, she always taught that you will get everything which is there in your destiny so never force anything or anyone, just be you, just be humble, just be kind, just be honest. These were her words, “If you are saying I am your 'Mother Queen' then you are my 'Princess' & 'Princess' never do wrong at any cost.

“āŠĪāŠŪāŠĻે āŠ–āŠŽāŠ° āŠ›ે , āŠŠ્āŠ°ેāŠŪ āŠ†ંāŠ§āŠģો āŠ•ેāŠŪ āŠđોāŠŊ āŠ›ે ? āŠ•ાāŠ°āŠĢ āŠ•ે āŠŪાં āŠ āŠĪāŠŪાāŠ°ો āŠšāŠđેāŠ°ો āŠœોāŠŊા āŠŠāŠđેāŠēા āŠĪāŠŪāŠĻે āŠŠ્āŠ°ેāŠŪ āŠ•āŠ°āŠĩાāŠĻું āŠķāŠ°ૂ āŠ•āŠ°ી āŠĶીāŠ§ું āŠđોāŠŊ āŠ›ે.”

Whatever time I spent with her was priceless, she never said “NO” to anything, if I want to go on shopping at 9 PM, she was always ready even though she was aware that Malls/Shops are about to close. If I say mom I want to go & eat Pani puri or anything else, she was always ready saying lets go even though she had prepared all meals for me at home. She was always ready to spent her time with myself. She never make me beg for her time. These all things seem very small but they have different meaning & emotions in my life. There was always a smile on her face, shine in her eyes. She was suffering with unbearable pain with her heart & Asthma issues but always energetic then others who has good health.

So many things I have to say but I missed that chance now, I literally realize that the one should always respect & prioritize to those who have genuine & true feelings and care for you. Who make you their priority, who always have time for you, whose feelings & emotions are never changed with time & that can be parents only in this whole universe.

I Love U a lot Mummy, I will pray if I can be like 0.5% of you bcz there is no such personality in this universe who can even match u ♥️ðŸŒđ

I am so lucky to be your child. I will always remember you, mom. Rest in peace. Things are not same without you. Mom! If I had to get the last chance to meet you I would just ask you to hug me as tight as possible. 

I would agree to give up my own life for the reason to see you once. I miss seeing your beautiful face mom! Though you are not with me you are always my hero mom! Every time I’ll follow your guidelines in my life, I get success.

No one can take your place mom! You were a wonderful wife to my father, a caring mother to us and the greatest grandma of Shriyan. We all love you and miss you so much!

If I knew God would call you so fast, I would have spent more time with you.

MISS U A LOT maru jaaduuu...!!





Comments

  1. Superb... Very nic..ek ek.. Lain.. Superb.. 👌👌👌👏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected Chapter: Unspoken Closure...♛♛

The Untouched Soul..

#Lost_NoWhere ðŸĶ‹ðŸĶ‹